Friday, February 10, 2012

"jalan-jalan cari makan" at penang island

Hrmmm, 3 months dint update my blog.... chinese new year ady passed, now its time to pick up my mood to concentrate on my assignments and study...juz passed up 1, but ady received 4, all hv 2 done before mac :( huhuhu
juz took my last sem result, nt so satisfied v my pointer, maybe i dint put enuf effort on it or juz because of that  subject lower down my pointer, nvm, start from tis sem i'll say bye bye to u, hurray XD hehehehe
last week gt 4 days holiday, my family came penang to play and eat :P 3 days non stop eating yummy food, feel so happy and great ^^ nt juz eat, we also gt go Bukit Bendera there, enjoyed the penang view from a high hill and cold air...here are some food tht recommended :
 ah leng 炒粿条

 火锅之家

 鸭粿什

 碳烧火锅

羊肉汤

No comments:

Post a Comment